Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dream Beauties were produced by Hasbro in Year 8 of the My Little Pony line (1989-90) and were marked as the grown up version of My Little Pony. There were six sets with eighteen ponies in all. They all had long manes which had a row of fixed plastic beads running along the holes. Each pony came with a brush, comb or pick and a hair-clip, all made from My Little Pony designs.

vintage toy phone...wish it was real and wish it was hanging on the wall of my kitchen!
vintage toy phone...wish it was real and wish it was hanging on the wall of my kitchen!
Click here to download
Dream Beauties were produced by Hasbro in Year 8 of the My Little Pony line (1989-90) and were marked as the grown up version of My Little Pony. There were six sets with eighteen ponies in all. They all had long manes which had a row of fixed plastic beads running along the holes. Each pony came with a brush, comb or pick and a hair-clip, all made from My Little Pony designs.
Dream Beauties were produced by Hasbro in Year 8 of the My Little Pony line (1989-90) and were marked as the grown up version of My Little Pony. There were six sets with eighteen ponies in all. They all had long manes which had a row of fixed plastic beads running along the holes. Each pony came with a brush, comb or pick and a hair-clip, all made from My Little Pony designs.
Click here to download
#Fisher #price #wall
#Fisher #price  #wall
Click here to download
Toy Cash Register.
Toy Cash Register.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment