Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Here's VISIBLE MAN VINTAGE 1960s Model Toy Box. My mom gave me Visible Woman and I think that's what inspired me at 5 yrs old to pursue science. Thank U Mom!

I think I had just about every one of those toys- so did everyone. There weren't a million toys to choose from back then.
I think I had just about every one of those toys- so did everyone. There weren't a million toys to choose from back then.
Click here to download
Here's VISIBLE MAN VINTAGE 1960s Model Toy Box. My mom gave me Visible Woman and I think that's what inspired me at 5 yrs old to pursue science. Thank U Mom!
Here's VISIBLE MAN VINTAGE 1960s Model Toy Box. My mom gave me Visible Woman and I think that's what inspired me at 5 yrs old to pursue science. Thank U Mom!
Click here to download
Vintage Toy from Fisher Price
Vintage Toy from Fisher Price
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment