Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

If you're shoes were to be even remotely cool, they had to have printed shoeslaces or those little permanently curly ones that you didn't have to tie. #vintage #retro #nostalgia #shoelaces #1980s

Poochie. It came to me in my sleep last night. An 80s toys I probably haven't even thought about since... well, the 80s.
Poochie. It came to me in my sleep last night.  An 80s toys I probably haven't even thought about since... well, the 80s.
Click here to download
If you're shoes were to be even remotely cool, they had to have printed shoeslaces or those little permanently curly ones that you didn't have to tie. #vintage #retro #nostalgia #shoelaces #1980s
If you're shoes were to be even remotely cool, they had to have printed shoeslaces or those little permanently curly ones that you didn't have to tie. #vintage #retro #nostalgia #shoelaces #1980s
Click here to download
In The 80s - Toys of the Eighties, Pillow People
In The 80s - Toys of the Eighties, Pillow People
Click here to download
vintage fisher price toy
vintage fisher price toy
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment