Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

On the off chance I haven't posted this before (though I'm pretty sure I did): Totally Hair Barbie, who I received as a gift from my grandma and loved to bits! #Barbie #toys #1990s #nostalgia #retro

old toy catalog page
old toy catalog page
Click here to download
70s toys - Bing Images
70s toys - Bing Images
Click here to download
On the off chance I haven't posted this before (though I'm pretty sure I did): Totally Hair Barbie, who I received as a gift from my grandma and loved to bits! #Barbie #toys #1990s #nostalgia #retro
On the off chance I haven't posted this before (though I'm pretty sure I did): Totally Hair Barbie, who I received as a gift from my grandma and loved to bits! #Barbie #toys #1990s #nostalgia #retro
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment