Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ooooh, I remember these delightful little plastic containers full of tangy, sugary fruit flavoured candy powder (they used to come in pinatas when I was little). #1980s #1990s #candy #retro #fruit #nostalgia #childhood

Lite Brite! Played with this for hours!
Lite Brite! Played with this for hours!
Click here to download
Ooooh, I remember these delightful little plastic containers full of tangy, sugary fruit flavoured candy powder (they used to come in pinatas when I was little). #1980s #1990s #candy #retro #fruit #nostalgia #childhood
Ooooh, I remember these delightful little plastic containers full of tangy, sugary fruit flavoured candy powder (they used to come in pinatas when I was little). #1980s #1990s #candy #retro #fruit #nostalgia #childhood
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment