Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

So, sooooo 80s! Le Clic Toy Camera. #vintage #retro #toys #nostalgia #1980s - My sister had this! I got it handed down when she no longer "needed" it. ;)

Toys of the '80s
Toys of the '80s
Click here to download
Snap Lock Beads #fisher_price #vintage
Snap Lock Beads #fisher_price #vintage
Click here to download
This toy was so. much. fun. I'm having flashbacks. The red and green pens.
This toy was so. much. fun. I'm having flashbacks. The red and green pens.
Click here to download
California Raisins PVC Figures Lot 1987 1988 1980s Trends 80s toys on Etsy, $14.99
California Raisins PVC Figures Lot 1987 1988 1980s Trends 80s toys on Etsy, $14.99
Click here to download
So, sooooo 80s! Le Clic Toy Camera. #vintage #retro #toys #nostalgia #1980s - My sister had this! I got it handed down when she no longer "needed" it. ;)
So, sooooo 80s! Le Clic Toy Camera. #vintage #retro #toys #nostalgia #1980s - My sister had this! I got it handed down when she no longer "needed" it. ;)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment