Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Ginghams Paper Doll Book - totally forgot about these! I loved them as a kid. Have to print them for my girls... #nostalgia #toys #70s #80s #printable #free #kids

The Ginghams Paper Doll Book - totally forgot about these! I loved them as a kid. Have to print them for my girls... #nostalgia #toys #70s #80s #printable #free #kids
The Ginghams Paper Doll Book - totally forgot about these! I loved them as a kid. Have to print them for my girls... #nostalgia #toys #70s #80s #printable #free #kids
Click here to download
Cactus Kokeshi Amigurumi Crochet Pattern PDF file by mutts
Cactus Kokeshi Amigurumi Crochet Pattern PDF file by mutts
Click here to download
Hello, 1980's! MOON BOOTS! Oh my! Yes, I owned and wore these!
Hello, 1980's!  MOON BOOTS!  Oh my! Yes, I owned and wore these!
Click here to download
Fisher Price from the 70's-80's, they held up very well-my kids still play with them
Fisher Price from the 70's-80's, they held up very well-my kids still play with them
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment