Category List

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vintage 70's Toys - Played songs to sing along. My name is Michael, I got a nickel, I got a nickel, shiny and new...I'm gonna buy me all kindsa candy...that's what I'm gon-na do.. My baby brother Michael and I used to sing this for HOURS

The Water Wiggle. I had so much fun with this.
The Water Wiggle.  I had so much fun with this.
Click here to download
Vintage 70's Toys - Played songs to sing along. My name is Michael, I got a nickel, I got a nickel, shiny and new...I'm gonna buy me all kindsa candy...that's what I'm gon-na do.. My baby brother Michael and I used to sing this for HOURS
Vintage 70's Toys - Played songs to sing along. My name is Michael, I got a nickel, I got a nickel, shiny and new...I'm gonna buy me all kindsa candy...that's what I'm gon-na do..  My baby brother Michael and I used to sing this for HOURS
Click here to download
Vintage 70s or 80s Toy Skedoodle by Hasbro Childs Collectible Game Puzzle
Vintage 70s or 80s Toy Skedoodle by Hasbro Childs Collectible Game Puzzle
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment